Curious about a client-focused role in a growing area? Apply for the SEB trainee position as a Client Service Manager!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited to Investor Services within Large Corporates & Financial Institutions – a cornerstone of SEB’s offerings to financial institutions, where we daily deliver a world class service to our clients. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role. Sounds great, right?
Welcome with your application!
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your trainee position:
Client Services provide after sales services for all Nordic financial institutions and international banks, where you, as a Client Service Manager, will be the main contact for SEB´s clients. In this role you will support and supervise the clients within Investor Services´ products as well as provide service and expertise relating to their involvement with SEB. The services offered to our clients include global custody, sub custody, cash clearing, collateral, clearing, risk and evaluation. You will also have internal contacts and sometimes act as a link between the client and the bank, with the underlying focus of building long lasting relationships with the clients.
From day one, you will become a Client Manager at the Client Service Organisation within Investor Services, which will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees.
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here: https://www.tng.se/seb-trainee-program
We are looking for people who want to disrupt and help us with our digital transformation. There are many new players in the field of banking and we need to be quick on our feet and challenge ourselves daily. Here you have a great opportunity to make a difference!
To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others. Our vision is to deliver world class service and therefore we look for committed and customer driven people who collaborate and strive for simplicity.
Your future manager, Nabil Gharib, describes the work in Client Service Organisation:
"The Client Service Organisation´s set goal is to always make sure that our clients´ experience is world class. You will have competent colleagues and even though we work in a high-performing environment, the atmosphere is supportive and friendly and we always help each other."
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start career in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- an academic degree in Finance, Economics, IT, Engineering, Behavioural Science or equivalent
- you are, or soon to be, graduated and have some work experience
- fluent in written and spoken English
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have experience acquired through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
In this role you will manage and administrate the affairs of SEB´s largest clients and we therefore expect that it comes naturally for you to take on large responsibilities and initiate your own development. An innovative mind-set is also important in situations where problem solving and thinking outside the box is required – all to create the best customer experience.