Interested in business development? Apply to the trainee position as Solution Manager within the Consumer Segment at SEB Kort!
As a trainee in SEB’s International Trainee Programme you will have a unique opportunity to develop an extensive network and a deep understanding of banking and finance as well as being professionally and personally challenged.
You are recruited to a specific position - Solution Manager - right from the start. The Consumer Segment at SEB Kort is a dynamic area where we constantly strive to develop and improve our consumer card products. You will get an in-depth knowledge of SEB, as well as an option to expand your programme with one month international internship abroad. You will also have the opportunity to influence the content of your trainee programme based on your ambitions and role. Sounds great, right?
Welcome with your application!
SEB strives to be a workplace that attracts and retains people who want to grow and develop with us, and enjoy helping our customers achieving their goals. We create opportunities for development and want our employees always to feel appreciated, included and committed.
- A nine months trainee programme, designed for professional and personal challenges
- Opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (personal option)
- Full-time employment with market salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
Your trainee position:
Our working environment is fast-paced - the card industry is going through major changes. Tomorrow we will have products and solutions that we cannot even imagine today. As a Solution Manager you will participate in several projects and collaborate with others to develop new card products within the consumer segment. You will analyse and compile the most important information to be used for taking decisions in various projects. Furthermore you will contribute with new innovative perspectives and help us stay in the forefront of the card business. Travel to our Nordic Offices might occur.
From day one, you will work as a Solution Manager within the Consumer Segment, which will be your home unit throughout the trainee programme. Together with your personal tutor you will design a tailor-made learning journey that will include everything from product development to field trips and practical work in units at both the home division and other SEB divisions.
About the International Trainee Programme:
- The trainee programme consists of three main parts: common SEB courses, individual development, cross collaboration activities and on-the-job training.
- The common courses are divided into blocks and include communication & negotiation skills, agile way of working and personal development & self-awareness.
- Exchanges with other units in and outside your home country will be a natural part of the trainee programme.
- You also have the option to add a month´s internship abroad after the main programme.
- You will start the programme in September 2019 together with around twenty other trainees
- Curious about the other positions? Find them here: https://www.tng.se/seb-trainee-program
We are looking for people who want to disrupt and help us with our digital transformation. There are many new players in the field of banking and we need to be quick on our feet and challenge ourselves daily. Here you have a great opportunity to make a difference!
To enjoy working at SEB you are passionate, humble and possess a potential and desire to lead yourself and others. Our vision is to deliver world class service and therefore we look for committed and customer driven people who collaborate and strive for simplicity.
Your future manager, Charlotte Craelius, describes the work in the Consumer Segment department:
"Consumer Segment is an exciting and result driven department in a constantly changing environment where technology and tech solutions are ´it´."
We will provide you with everything we can for you to get a kick-start career in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- an academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- you are, or soon to be, graduated and have some work experience
- fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish or another Nordic language
It is not a requirement but a plus if you have experience acquired through leading projects, have worked within customer service or other service areas and studying/working abroad.
You are independent, can take own initiatives with responsibility for your own accomplishments while successfully collaborating in your team. You will get the opportunity to work with strategic questions alongside operative tasks and you need to have the ability to move in between. We believe that you are curious about new technology and how to best bring it to use in our card solutions.