II-VI in Kista, Stockholm, are looking for an engineer to be responsible for development of SiC MOS gate technology.
Do you have experience in semiconductor MOSFET technology? Do you want to develop next generation Silicon Carbide (SiC) power semiconductors? We are looking forward to your application!
II-VI in Kista, Stockholm, are now expanding their R&D and production team with an innovative Device Development Engineer. You will work with development of the manufacturing process for our SiC trench MOSFET with responsibility for MOS gate technology.
With a history as a small start-up and now part of a global tech company, we offer you an innovative environment with state-of-the-art technology. Here you will:
Make a difference! There is no "this is how we have always done". Instead, we promote innovation, trial-and-error, and learn from every prototype, experiment, and discovery.
Work with experienced and committed colleagues, who collaborate, share best practices, knowledge, and support each other.
Implement research into real products that will be manufactured and sold worldwide.
Contribute to a more sustainable future! Our SiC technology minimize energy loss in power electronic used in electric vehicles, solar energy, and industry.
Responsible for MOS gate technology at II-VI Kista.
Main work tasks are:
- Development of test vehicles for SiC trench MOSFET process monitoring.
- Characterization of oxide interface to silicon carbide and oxide process optimization.
- Identification of instabilities and failure mechanisms in silicon carbide power MOSFETs.
- Integration of optimized oxide technologies into SiC trench MOSFET manufacturing process.
- Development and optimization of other manufacturing processes, e.g., SiC Ohmic contact.
- Project management.
- Documentation of work, progress reporting and instructions. Quality, development, and delivery reports.
- Presentations for internal and external use.
You will belong to our team developing SiC power semiconductor products.
This is a full-time position, and you will report to the Team Leader Device Development.
We are looking for a person with a PhD in Micro- or Nanoelectronics who likes teamwork. You have good knowledge in semiconductor MOSFET technology and experience of semiconductor manufacturing. Knowledge in power semiconductors and SiC technology is a strong extra merit.
You are an innovative person and like to challenge yourself when it comes to problem solving and finding solutions. You are also an analytical person and have a good ability to find solutions to complex problems.
To be successful in the role you must be methodical with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills. You are result oriented and you appreciate teamwork to achieve common goals.