Interested in business development? Apply for the position as Business Developer at SEB Life & Pension in Stockholm!
Working as a Business Developer and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Life & Pension you will work in an ambitious team in a fast-paced and agile working environment. Product and service development, digitalisation, excellent customer experience and sustainability are key areas in developing SEB´s future solutions and customer offerings. Do you want to have a meaningful work and be part of developing pension solutions for the future? Perfect, apply to be a Business Developer at SEB Life & Pension!
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
You will be a part of the team, which develops new and sustainable products and solutions at SEB Life & Pension. The teamwork with a customer-centric approach to provide our customers and partners with sustainable products and solutions.
As a trainee, you will be leading projects within business development of tailor-made solutions for SEB´s different client segments, such as products, advisory tools, and other innovative solutions. External monitoring of trends for customer and product offerings, market, and customer analysis, as well as third party solutions will also be part of the ongoing work. In your role as a Business Developer, you will have many touchpoints across the organisation and thereby gain an extensive network within SEB.
Your future manager, Ulrika Lindberg, describes the work at Life & Pension:
"As a part of Products & Service Development, you are at the centre of events as we both conduct business development and support sales. If you are curious, interested in technology and want to participate in (and change) the customer experience, you will fit in with us!"
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Marketing or equivalent
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
You have great social skills, believe in collaboration to improve team performance as well as results. You are highly motivated, a fast learner and self-going, can easily turn words into actions. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are very important, since we always strive to simplify what is complex. At the end of the day, our goal is to create outstanding experiences for our customers!
Welcome to SEB!