Apply to an exciting new position as Sustainability Business Developer if you want to join the sustainability work at SEB Group!
Working as a Sustainability Business Developer and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme, will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Group Sustainable Banking, you will be part of the new unit at SEB having the overall responsibility to run SEB’s sustainability transformation. The goal is to integrate sustainability as an incorporated part of the SEB way of doing business. You will be part of an area with high strategic focus in the bank as well as being an operational body that is responsible for coordination and the overall corporate sustainability agenda. A place where you will thrive if you want to be part of a unit with impact on sustainable banking on a strategic and operational level!
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
In your role as Sustainability Business Developer, you will have a broad range of working tasks covering most areas of Group Sustainable Banking responsibilities. The areas covered are sustainable products & services, governance, and sustainability models. You will focus on both qualitative and quantitative analysis and will give valuable insights in contributing to the development of customer offerings. Further, it will involve reading and analysing published information and reports regarding sustainability related issues, i.e., the ICCP (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) report, to stay in the forefront of a rapidly changing industry landscape.
Being part of a highly experienced team of approximately 30 employees will give you unique knowledge and insight in sustainability transformation. This is an excellent opportunity where you will gain an extensive network, internally as well as externally, within sustainability.
Your future manager, Hans Beyer, describes the work at SEB Sustainable Banking Group:
"SEB is in the forefront of sustainable banking. In this position you will join an expert team, integrating sustainability in all areas of the bank."
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
Since you will work in a developing role, we believe that you are a curious problem solver who always strive to find new solutions. We also believe that you have good social skills and get along well with others. In addition, you are dedicated, and you realise the importance of patience when running long term transitions forward.
Welcome to SEB!