Do you want to make a difference in a topical area? Apply as Sustainability Specialist at SEB Investment Management in Stockholm!
Working as a Sustainability Specialist and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at SEB Investment Management (IM), SEB’s fund company and one of the largest asset managers in the Nordics, you will focus on one of the most important strategic areas in our time – sustainability. Being part of a highly skilled team, you will contribute in facilitating and supporting sustainability integration across SEB IM’s different investment teams, as well as business development. As a Sustainability Specialist you will start your journey in acquiring unique knowledge within the area of ESG and sustainability and thereby contribute to the development for SEB IM!
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
SEB IM manages a broad range of funds and mandates across most asset classes for private and institutional investors. As one of the largest asset managers in the Nordics, our goal is to create long term value for our customers through sustainable investments.
The Sustainability Team, a group of five proficient colleagues, support investment teams and business development across SEB IM in preparing policies and processes, as well as models and methods for analysis and integration of sustainability into investment decisions. As a trainee you will participate and contribute with analysing sustainability data, both qualitative and quantitative, for individual companies and industries. You will also participate in company engagement activities and customer-related work.
Your role will give you a broad understanding of the asset management industry and a unique opportunity to develop professionally and to acquire unique knowledge and networks throughout SEB.
Your future manager, Elisabet Jamal Bergström, describes the work at SEB Investment Management:
"As a future sustainability specialist at SEB Investment Management, you can play a hands-on role in sustainable transformation through the integration of sustainability in portfolio management and the creation of new investment solutions that can generate sustainable, long-term returns for our clients"
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Finance, Economics or Engineering, preferably with a focus on sustainability
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish and English
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are ambitious and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment where you get a chance to use your excellent communication skills. An analytical mindset is of the essence, as well as your data- and modelling skills. Being able to take ownership and decisions in a fragmented setting is something that motivates and adds to your will to make a difference within sustainability from a larger perspective and to the SEB Group.
Welcome to SEB!