Apply to an exciting position as Business Analyst if you are interested in change management in an agile and dynamic environment!
Working as a Business Analyst at Operations and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role at Operations, you will get a deep understanding of SEB’s products and customer offerings and be able to contribute to the improvement of processes E2E. You will work in agile cross-functional teams where business and IT come together to increase effectiveness by automation and development. You will gain hands-on, as well as strategic knowledge covering a wide spectra of banking business - the perfect start to your career at SEB!
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry, and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Work with real business challenges and real impact on SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (Due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- Full-time employment with market-based salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
In your role at Operations, you will be part of a competent team in a dynamic environment with the aim to constantly find ways to improve client experience of the SEB offering to ensure World Class Service. You will encounter a wide range of products including but not limited to savings, loans, and payments. With a customer-centric approach you will work proactively in finding ways to optimise the processes by automation and new solutions to meet and deliver end-to-end efficiency.
As Business Analyst you will have a varied role including collecting and analysing data, setting requirements to find new innovative solutions. You will work in cross-functional projects focused on different areas together with relevant stakeholders. You will prepare-and facilitate workshops and create action-plans. You will get a great opportunity to create an extensive network within SEB that will make a difference in your future career.
Your future manager, Gunilla Ulin, describes the work at Operations:
"Working at Operations is always challenging, fun, creative, inspiring and you have the fortune to collaborate with so many experienced and knowledgeable colleagues from all over SEB. I feel that I can make a difference every day."
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
To be successful in this position we believe that you have an analytical mindset, an ability to transform theory into concrete action and a passion for driving improvements. You enjoy working in a team and build long term relationships while also being comfortable with taking lead in several parallel initiatives. In this dynamic environment you need a high level of structure and an ability to get things done – a perfect role if you want to be part of change management!
Welcome to SEB!