Interested in using technology for data driven strategic decisions? Apply as Data Analyst at SEB Stockholm and start your career!
Working as a Data Analyst and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
In your role as Data Analyst, you will use technology and data to enable leadership in making effective, data driven, and strategic operating decisions. You will be part of the Talent Management unit at SEB being the strategic function that is responsible for the end-to-end process - attracting, recruiting, onboarding, developing and retaining employees - enabling a world-class employee experience. This is a first step in your career at SEB, where you will learn and develop your analytical skills as well as your capacity to enable data driven decisions in the organisation.
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
In your role as Data Analyst you will analyse data from various internal and external resources, build predictive analytics and ultimately form insights and make recommendations that will help in developing our Talent Management strategy. You will provide data insights by developing, designing, implementing and maintaining customised analytical reports and dashboards. These insights will contribute to strategic decisions made by Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, business leaders and other stakeholders.
In your work, you will partner up cross functionally to establish success measures across branding, marketing, training and various talent programs. You will also be driving and executing different projects in order to improve the effectiveness of SEB´s recruiting and employer branding teams. By analysing data you will be able to inform about leadership of trends, challenges and opportunities. You will gain a deep understanding of the recruiting and employer branding functions throughout the SEB organisation.
Your future manager, Malin Brant-Lundin, describes the work at Employer Branding:
"There´s a war for talents ongoing and it is of outmost importance that we at SEB are able to attract, engage and develop the best and most diverse talents to our company. People are at the core of SEB´s strategy and you will play an essential role in ensuring our continued success as a company through digital analytics and insights. Who doesn´t want to be a part of this exciting journey?"
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future. We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, IT, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or equivalent
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish is meriting
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad. In addition, HR related courses are an advantage.
You are highly data driven and tech savvy to become our digital change driver in the Talent Management area. The work requires a high level of self-leadership in order to navigate and keep focus on an environment with limited direction and supervision. Good communication skills are essential in this role since you interact with many different stakeholders.
Welcome to SEB!