Do you want to be in the hotspot of change? Apply as Digital Business Developer at SEB Business Transformation in Stockholm!
Working as a Digital Business Developer and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
At SEB Business Transformation, you will contribute to setting conditions for SEB’s digital customer offerings (both corporate and private) for the future. You will work in SEB’s agile workflows and Hub-like setting. A great opportunity to enhance your agile working skills and knowledge of SEB’s products and offerings - setting a strong foundation for a future career at SEB!
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry, and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
In your role in Business Transformation, you will be part of a larger team with 35 colleagues driving the transformation processes forward to meet the strategical goals set for 2030 in both digital channels and product platforms. The mission is to create and coordinate the development of attractive, flexible, and profitable digital customer offerings.
As a trainee you will work in projects developing the strategies for the Corporate & Private Customers division (C&PC), creating models of future work structure and information needs, as well as external monitoring. You will work in innovative, agile, and cross-functional teams together with stakeholders from IT and business to build strong networks within SEB. We hope you are ready for this creative role where you will be framing the future by accelerating the digital transformation!
Your future manager, Christina Norrbring, describes the work at SEB Investment Management:
"The banking industry is undergoing disruption, and SEB is determined to come out as one of the winners. Joining the C&PC division as a Digital Business Developer you will put yourself in the hotspot of change - getting the opportunity to influence how we transform our customer services – either to private customers or corporates. We believe in continuing helping our customers achieve their aspirations and goals by offering the right services, at the customers preferred channel of choice. We put our people at the core and embrace an agile mindset and way-of-working."
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Engineering, Finance, Economics or equivalent.
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
You are an innovative person who strives to develop products and processes. Since you will work closely with stakeholders in different projects it is important that you are communicative and can drive the projects forward. You have an interest in technology and want to use your creative mind to find smarter solutions and to further develop existing offerings.
Welcome to SEB!