Join SEB and our team within Corporate & Private Customers to develop the customer value propositions and offerings of tomorrow!
Working as a Strategy Analyst and participating in SEB’s International Trainee Programme will give you a unique opportunity to develop your professional skills in a modern and innovative company.
The banking industry is transforming and so is SEB. Customers’ needs and behaviours are continuously changing as new technologies emerge, the importance of sustainability increases, regulations tighten, and competition changes. To remain relevant for SEB’s customers, there is a need to continue developing the products and services offered to customers, as well as how interaction and advice are done. SEB is now looking for a trainee with new insights from academic studies to boost the team in Stockholm!
As a trainee at SEB you will get the opportunity to develop an extensive network, gain a deep understanding of the financial industry and be professionally and personally challenged.
We offer you:
- A nine months trainee programme, starting September 2022, designed for professional and personal development
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- The opportunity to work for SEB abroad in connection with the programme (due to ongoing pandemic the amount of travel and exchanges might be affected. The Trainee programme will follow the bank´s travel policy and restrictions regarding Covid- 19.)
- After completing the program, our goal is to offer you a full-time job in the role you have been accepted for
In your role at Strategy & Offering, the focus is to set the customer value propositions for the corporate and private customers of SEB. As Strategy Analyst, you will work with customer value propositions covering all products (savings, financing, payments and insurance) and all channels (branch office, remote and digital), collaborating across the division.
In this role you will be involved in defining and developing value propositions and offerings to both corporate and private customers, balancing short- and long-term perspectives when planning and taking actions. This is a strategic and tactical role where you are involved in contributing to the strategy and business plan for Corporate & Private Customers and ensuring successful implementation. The SEB cross-functional agile working methodology is applied to bring all aspects of the customer value proposition and offerings together. A perfect innovative setting for you to start your career and build an extensive network within SEB!
Your future manager, Elin Åkerman, describes the work at Strategy & Offering:
"As part of our team you will have an important role in contributing to SEB´s transformation journey. As our customers´ needs and behaviors continuously change, we always need to challenge ourselves and think new. We are therefore looking for you who are curious about the future, who understands how to translate customer demand into new offerings, and who thrives in a dynamic working environment where change is constant. "
We are looking for you with passion for business and a changing environment. We like you to challenge us, now and for the future.
We are looking for you who:
- Have an academic degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Behavioural Science or equivalent
- Have graduated before programme start or within the last five years
- It is meritorious if you have some work experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
It is a plus if you have experience leading projects, working with customer service or other service areas and studying or working abroad.
To thrive in this position, we believe that you have a can-do spirit and great analytical skills to easily move between the strategic and tactical work. Teamwork is essential and you need great communications skills along with a humble attitude to explain our strategy and customer value propositions in SEB´s virtual organisations. With a curious and proactive mind-set, you will contribute in driving different project assignments in a dynamic environment.
Welcome to SEB!