This is an exciting opportunity to join us as a Marketing and Communication Manager for AnoxKaldnes and Hydrotech!
Veolia Water Technologies is looking for a Marketing and Communication Manager! This is a great opportunity to be a part of a forward thinking organization and to work for two strong brands within the water treatment business - AnoxKaldnes and Hydrotech. This is the chance to use your experience within marketing and really make your mark on our business.
Are you up for the challenge? We warmly welcome you to apply!
This position offers you a key role in an international and technical driven company. You will get the chance to work with a variety of customers within exciting fields such as municipalities, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, food and beverage. As a Marketing and Communication Manager you will use your expertise and experience to build and manage our marketing and communication activities. Through Hydrotech and AnoxKaldnes the goal is to grow our brand awareness and our business.
This is a unique chance to join not one great team, but two. Working for two of the leading techno business units gives you a chance to interact with the dynamic teams in Sweden but also with all our business units around the world. We work closely with our teams to create a culture that inspires innovation and fosters friendship and teamwork.
- Be responsible to establish, develop and execute the marketing plan
- Develope brand, marketing and communications strategy
- Create and/or manage creation of marketing materials and content in our digital channels
- Coordinate with Sales Manager for exhibitions, seminar planning and execution
- Partner with Sales to understand buyer dynamics
- Measure and communicate marketing performance
- Prepare and execute marketing plan and material for new product launches
- Manage marketing vendors
- Be responsible for marketing budget
As Marketing and Communication Manager you will report to the Sales Manager of AnoxKaldnes and work closely with the Hydrotech team as well. You will have close cooperation with sales and others in order to understand the organizations need and transform it into marketing activities. You will also work with the international marketing team at Veolia and have cooperation with external marketing agencies. Since Hydrotech is located in Vellinge and AnoxKaldnes in Lund, you can choose between being located in Vellinge or Lund. Presence in both locations will be required since you will be interacting with both teams. Overnight stays is estimated to 15 per year.
To our team we are looking for you who have:
- Proven experience of developing, executing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience of working with digital and traditional marketing (such as printed marketing material and exhibitions).
- Experience in managing third party agencies
- Experience using Google Analytics and similar tools to analyze digital performance.
- Experience using Indesign and Microsoft Office.
- Full English proficiency since we are an international company
For this position we are looking you who likes interacting with others and who has great communication skills. Since we expect you to find new ways of doing things, we´re looking for you who is innovative and forward thinking. You will be responsible for the marketing and communication why we´re looking for you with an ability to take initiatives, a can-do-attitude and who takes responsibility for the result.