Do you have experience of social media and digital marketing and wish to design and execute a brand new digital strategy?
Would you besides that, describe yourself as innovative and result-driven? This is the chance for you to create something from scratch, in a key position within a dynamic and fast moving company within FMCG!
Our intention is to accelerate our e-commerce and social media platform. Towards that vision you will become the driving force. As the Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of social media strategy across multiple platforms, for the Nicotine Pouch, on!.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products´ segment.
The Nicotine Pouch on! is a game changing nicotine product, developed by the Burger Söhne Group. Launched in the US, Sweden, Austria and Japan, on! has become one of the leaders in this new category, winning this year´s Best New Products Award 2018 in the USA, withion its category.
The consumer is the center of our business. Our vision is to bring enjoyment to our consumers through innovation and steady improvement of quality. With us, you will be a part of a company with strong core values such as; honesty, openess and focus. To us, it is important to have fun on the journey while keeping things simple and solid.
- Design, implement and execute on! Nicotine Pouches social media strategy across multiple platforms and online retailers. To build engaging consumer experiences and increase brand affinity and conversion
- Manage the calendar for social channels across multiple platforms, in line with business needs, with a focus on engaging and original content
- Manage all developments and productions for the social media platforms according to Brand guidelines.
- Manage the social output across all channels, liaising with Sales and Marketing Team
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations, to optimize performance of existing social media platforms
- Review new technologies and keep the company at forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Identify new avenues to increase traffic to on! website and social media
- Implement online retailer marketing campaigns and tailor made Sales and Marketing solutions thorugh online channels, working closely with Key Account Manager and Marketing Team.
- Maintain and update company website Sweden
- Collaborate with external third party suppliers and agencies
The main objective of the position is to lead the Digital platform, including online retail-campaign marketing materials and social media platforms; with a focus on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. As our Digital Manager you will get the unique opportunity to create your own role and to independently power and operate within it. You will create our digital platform from zero, with the support from a marketing team, that is characterized by quick decision making and flexibility.
As a part of Burger Söhne Sweden AB Marketing Team, Digital Manager is closely cooperating with Country Manager, Sales Manager, Brand Manager and Marketing Assistant.
You have a minimum of three years of work experience within digital marketing and social media, as well as knowledge of SEO optimization and website analytics tools. As a Digital Manager, you need to have a strategic as well as a hands-on approach. This means that it requires you to be able to formulate digital strategy as well as having a creative flair, exemplified through a proven track record of implementing successful and innovative campaigns. All of this resulting in website leads and traffic generation. Furthermore, the role requires that you have an understanding of commercial and consumer aspects of branded FMCG market.
To be succesful in this role, you need to be focued on achieving high quality results. To really thrive you need to take your own initiatives and have a systematic approach which means that you plan ahead and allocates resources effectively.
A university degree within Marketing is preferable, however not a prerequisite. You are proficient in English and fluent in Swedish.