Join II-VI as our EPI Quality Manager responsible for quality certified production of advanced SiC epitaxy material.
To meet the global market demand for our innovative SiC products, we are now expanding our R&D and production team in Kista, Stockholm. Here you will transform the electronic industry by managing a quality-certified production of our advanced SiC epitaxy material used for power devices.
As our EPI Quality Manager, you will also use your experience in production and quality assurance to manage our semiconductor-reliant innovations and advanced process technology. Together we will change the automotive, IT, and energy sectors for a more sustainable future.
With a history as a small start-up and now part of a global tech company, we offer you an innovative environment with state-of-the-art technology. Here you will:
- Make a difference! There is no "this is how we have always done". Instead, we promote innovation, trial-and-error, and learn from every prototype, experiment, and discovery.
- Work with experienced and committed colleagues, who collaborate, share best practices, knowledge, and support each other.
- Implement research into real products that will be manufactured and sold worldwide.
- Contribute to a more sustainable future! Our SiC technology minimize energy loss in power electronic used in electric vehicles, solar energy, and industry.
You will implement and manage quality-certified production of SiC epitaxy materials. Here your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain routines that meet the requirements of automotive certified manufacturing processes.
- Participate in professional development and training sessions to achieve necessary certifications and statuses.
- Manage the purchasing needs of the material production.
- Document progress reporting and instructions for example quality-, development-, and delivery reports.
- Presentations for internal and external use.
In this role, you will collaborate with colleagues in the EPI Production Team and the Device Development Team, product owners as well as internal II-VI customers in the US, Asia, and Europe.
This is a full-time position, and you will be part of knowledgeable team of eight engineers, and report to the Team Leader EPI Production.
We are looking for an engineer with an academic degree in Material Science, In-Organic Chemistry, or Engineering Physics. You have a good knowledge of quality systems and standards, as well as experience from production quality certification and the process industry. Knowledge in semiconductor manufacturing and SiC technology is a strong extra merit.
As a person, you are analytical, systematic, quality-focused, and goal-oriented. You make things happen and relish having responsibilities while achieving high-quality results. You share your knowledge and experiences with others and enjoy working in a team.