Are looking for your new challange within Key Account management and have experience from FMCG?
Would you desribe yourself as strategic and consumer-driven as well as triggered by new ideas and challenges? If yes, we have the perfect challenge for you!
As our Key Account Manager in Sweden you will be responsible for the full Key Account management (sales, relationship, business plan, execution and follow-up) of our snus/nicotine containing products on! and Al Capone as well as cigarillo brands MOODS, Al Capone and Ritmeester. You will hold a vital position within our company in such a way that you will have great opportunity to reach high results and thus make an distinct contribution to our core business.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products´ segment.
The Nicotine Pouch on! is a game changing nicotine product, developed by the Burger Söhne Group. Launched in the US, Sweden, Austria and Japan, on! has become one of the leaders in this new category, winning this year´s Best New Products Award 2018 in the USA, withion its category.
The consumer is the center of our business. Our vision is to bring enjoyment to our consumers through innovation and steady improvement of quality. With us, you will be a part of a company with strong core values such as; honesty, openess and focus. To us, it is important to have fun on the journey while keeping things simple and solid.
- Preparation, conducting and closing of yearly conditions meetings, taking into account goals and strategies for the coming years
- Leading and influencing the assigned customers regarding listings, distribution, space management, sales and revenue
- Plan, monitor and report Key Account Customers´ sales, revenue, costs, budget, promotion and activity planning
- Implementing of marketing campaigns and tailor made Sales and Marketing solutions in chains, working closely with Sales Manager and Brand Manager
- Analysis of relevant market data and deriving appropriate measures together with Sales and Marketing
- On-going monitoring of the presence and placement of the agreed assortment and the implementation of the agreed activities
- Permanent market, trend and competitor observation with regular field visits in Sweden
- Ensure close integration of all agreed measures with field sales organization and sales back office
- Systematical long term Key Account relationship building for Burger Söhne Sweden AB
The objective of the position is to lead full Key Account Management including customer listing related preparation and follow-up process. You will be responsible for P&L per Key Account.
You will be part of a dynamic and fast-growing team with high aspirations.As a Key Account Manager you will be cooperating closely with Country Manager Sweden & Norway, Sales Manager Sweden, Brand Manager Sweden & Norway and Sales Force Sweden. You will be based in our office in Limhamn. You will spend around 30% of your time travelling within Sweden. Occasional travel within Europe for intercompany trainings is also a part of the role.
You have several years of experience from FMCG and in Key Account roles, in Sweden, with a success in driving business growth. You have an understanding of commercial and consumer aspects of branded FMCG market as well as experience in analysing ACN (or similar) data. Moreover, you have an understanding of CRM, customer classification and other sales related reporting tools. You have a valid driver license, is fluent in Swedish and proficient in English. A university degree in business administration and sales is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
To be succesful in the role you need to be able to make an impact on others, promote plans and your ideas in a succesful manner. You are good at building useful network of contacts and relationships and at utilizing these to achieve your objectives. You have an analytical mindset, have a focus on bottom-line results and identifies risks. To thrive in the role, you have a strong ability to identify and seize commercial opportunities and have a strong positive impact on business growth. You need to be able to speak with authority and conviction as well as to communicate in a clear and structured manner.