Do you have a university degree within Marketing and wish to take a leap into a carreer within digital marketing and sales?
We offer an unique opportunity to grow and learn within Marketing, in a dynamic FMCG environment. As a Marketing Assistant you will support the Swedish marketing team dealing with Trade & Consumer Activation and operational tasks within Digital Marketing.You will be in a role that is central to the continuous development of our business.
The Burger Söhne Group (BS Group) is one of the international leaders in Cigar and Cigarillo markets as well as in innovative snus/nicotine containing products´ segment.
The Nicotine Pouch on! is a game changing nicotine product, developed by the Burger Söhne Group. Launched in the US, Sweden, Austria and Japan, on! has become one of the leaders in this new category, winning this year´s Best New Products Award 2018 in the USA, withion its category.
The consumer is the center of our business. Our vision is to bring enjoyment to our consumers through innovation and steady improvement of quality. With us, you will be a part of a company with strong core values such as; honesty, openess and focus. To us, it is important to have fun on the journey while keeping things simple and solid.
General Marketing responsibilities:
- Assist all departments in needed initiatives in order to execute Brand plans
- Market visits to gather feedback/learnings for future Marketing initiatives
- Tracking and coordinating Marketing invoices/spending
- Coordinate product sample management for all Marketing functions
Support International Brand Manager:
- Internal point of sales material management and supply to Sales Force
- Support development of in-store marketing materials and tools
Support Digital Manager:
- Prepare digital materials for online campaigns
- Analyse KPIs for Digital platforms; Instagram and Facebook
Support Consumer Activation Manager:
- Analyse event´s and Brand Ambassador KPIs
- Ensure material supply for events and fairs
You will report directly to the Country Manager Sweden and will be based in our office in Limhamn, Sweden.
The role includes occasional travelling with Sales representatives, in order to support them in specific campaign implementations and get inspiration for new marketing initiatives (for the Brands).
You have a bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent and have at least one year of work experience, preferably within FMCG. You are proficient in English and fluent in Swedish.
To be succesful in this role we believe you have an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You have a positive and constructive way of working across teams with a hands-on pragmatic approach. You need to part of creating a stable and re-assuring work environment and give a reliable support to your co-workers. Moreover, the position demands you to be systematic as well as analytical, this since you will be supporting several key positions with different tasks and assignments.